Offering comprehensive custom Interior Design services since 1980 KDIDI’s success is based on its commitment to design integrity, client service and budget management. KDIDI offers the following client services for Commercial, Residential and Multi-Family Interiors:
- Consult with clients to discuss project needs and budgets.
- Collaborate with architects and general contractors and sub contractors as required per project.
- Develop design fee proposal based on scope of work. Fixed price agreements versus hourly rates to be outlined in the contract.
- Provide schematic floor plans, design concepts and color schemes.
- Create preliminary budget and/or specifications to establish scope of work and project budget.
- Execute detailed CAD based drawing sets including plans, elevations and architectural details as required.
- Generate comprehensive schedules and specifications for finish materials, millwork, cabinetry, plumbing, electrical and miscellaneous specialty items.
- Supervise contractors at jobsite or workrooms as needed.
- Select and procure furniture, window, wall and floor treatments along with artwork and accessories.
- Conduct installation of all existing and new furnishings and accessories as needed.