Offering comprehensive custom Interior Design services since 1980, KDIDI’s success is based on its commitment to design integrity, client service and budget management. KDIDI offers the following client services for residential, commercial and Multi-Family projects:
- Consult with clients to discuss projects needs and budgets. Developing a design fee proposal based on scope of work. Depending on project type and size, fixed price agreements are available.
- Collaborate with architects, general contractors and sub-contractors as required per project.
- Provide schematic floor plans, design concepts and color schemes.
- Execute detailed CAD based drawing sets including plans, elevations and architectural details.
- Generate comprehensive schedules and specifications for finish materials, millwork, cabinetry, plumbing, electrical and miscellaneous specialty items.
- Create preliminary budgets and/or specifications for furnishings as well as the overall project budget.
- Select and procure custom furniture, window, wall and floor treatments along with artwork and accessories.
- Supervise contractors at jobsite or workrooms as needed.
- Orchestrate installation of all existing and new furnishings/accessories as needed.